Sunday 13 July 2008

less is more

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share something nice that happened this evening.
I drove down to Hertfordshire to take a Spiritualist Church Service. When I arrived the President and Chair appologised for the small congregation (approx 17)and clearly felt embarrased by the number in attendance.
As one of the few decent sunny evenings this side of last Christmas I could very well understand people making the best of day out.
I'm a great believer that those who are supposed to be at a dem or service find their way there and tonight was no exception.
The energy in the service was so intimate and special and Spirit inspired an address that, upon feedback was so relevant to those attending. The messages of love and support from Spirit were clear, evidential and healing and I was treated to some lovely refreshments afterwards including some fabulous homemade fresh cream and raspberry cake!
Tonight was a lovely and gentle reminder that mediumship is not a numbers game, it's about love and healing....
May those of us in service to Spirit, even if it's just making the tea for the church, remember our reason for doing so...

love D xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi donna
thankyou so much for the lovely message you gave to us last night at the church it really was comforting to me my lovely brother coming to me with such a lovely message thankyou so very much love jean and janexxxx