Sunday 2 August 2009

A Busy Week Ahead..

Hi Everyone,

Having recently started giving 1-2-1's again after a break I re - remembered how much I have enjoyed not only working in that way but how great it is to meet clients and also their loved ones in Spirit.

Summer is always busy for me and this is also my development time so more exciting news is to come through the diary page of my website shortly so be sure to visit!

Having had a lovely week at Coberhill recently with the Lynwood Fellowship I shall be packing my bags and heading back there on 15th August for 7 days with The Butterfly Fellowship. This is my first opportunity to work with the Fellowship with Mediums and Tutors Leah Bond and John Conway. John tells me he is taking his karaoke machine and that I am excpected to be in fine voice and fettle - the poor guy has NO idea what he has started and by the second night I will no doubt be found locked and gagged in the laundry cupboard for the wellbeing of the disposition of all concerned..
Yesterday (Saturday 1st August) I was an invited guest Of Aston FM Big City Radio's Darren Yates for a live chat. Darren is a great personality with a healthy interest in mediumship and the paranormal so in addition to the chat, banter and phone ins we had a very enjoyable afternoon - Thanks Darren!

A busy week ahead awaits with teaching and 1-2-1's and I look forward to meeting some of you during that time, and as always please e-mail me if you have a question or enquiry.

Lets hope for some good old British summer weather too...

love Donna x

No comments: