Wednesday 7 May 2008

A New Team

As most of you know, I have a habit of burning the candle at both ends and it takes a few days at least for me to reply to your e-mails so please give a big shout for Nikki and Lucy who have just come on board in the office to share some of the much welcomed e-mails from you all.
Sometimes a reply might be from the girls, especially enquiries about tour dates, workshops and groups but I promise you I personally see every e-mail that you send and will reply where and when I can.
So many great opportunities are happening just now to share the work of Spirit and the comfort and healing they bring to those who have lost someone they love and that will always be my first priority and focus - oh and by the way, yes I'm still serving Spiritualist Churches for divine services for travelling expenses only!

Keep the e-mails coming, we love to hear from you:)
x

No comments: