Wednesday 18 March 2009

Spain and Gibraltar April 2009

I cannot quite believe that it's coming around to that time of the year when I head off to dear old Gibraltar once again. I am always excited to go out there because there is such a need for mediumship in those parts and I am looking forward to seeing my lovely existing clients again as well as welcoming new ones.
Another exciting aspect of my visit this time is that I am working in Spain before Gibraltar, organised by my good friend Frankie Hatton, interviewer on my DVD. I shall be giving a Dem in Estepona, a workshop and 1-2-1's before going over to Gibraltar for a Dem and 1-2-1's.
Being very English I usually go dressed like a tourist but for every visit to date it has rained from the moment I get off the plane until the moment I get back on it - locals be warned, from 11-22nd April dont leave home without your brolly....

Details of this trip are available through the diary page on this site x

No comments: