Wednesday 30 April 2008

New DVD

Hi Everyone,

Having been approached recently to make a DVD about my work, we're going ahead.
For the next three months I will have to be on my best behaviour while working with camera man David Skerry..... Just think..... all of my blonde moments exposed!
The DVD will be on sale from the Autumn, just in time to solve your Christmas pressie dilema....
Full details will be available on the website nearer the time.

No chocolate for three months........hmm.....

x

1 comment:

Franko said...

Hi Donna,

Really pleased to hear about your DVD. What an exciting time for you. I wish you the best of luck with this and all your future projects.
Can you tell me if your dear friend Miss Fifi Gonzalez will be making a guest appearance in the DVD ?

Best Wishes

Frank xxx