Friday 11 April 2008

Welcome to my new blog

Hi everyone, well here it is at last and I hope this all works as I'm quite new to this blogging.
The idea is to be able to keep you all up to date with what's happening as the next 12 months are going to be quite a journey,and you can also feedback on shows,demonstrations and workshops etc. I'll try to update as often as I can - hopefully at least twice a week and if I don't you'll know I'm burning the candle at both ends!


looking forward too keeping in touch and meeting friends old and new.

love Donna x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 21st century. Hope you enjoy blogging.

Pansmythos said...

Donna I think its absolutely fab that youve decided to enter into the blog world, the perfect portal for everyone to keep in touch with what is going on in your busy life I for one am looking forward to riding that journey with you, expect a smattering of comments to ensue!

Lots of Love,

Lucy xxxxx