Sunday 27 April 2008

Visit to Gibraltar April 2008




This was an experience I will never forget and what a great week! I've been out to Gibralter to work several times now and just love it because there is such a need for mediumship which is still a very sensitive issue out there. The people are so warm and friendly and always give me a huge welcome.


Organised by Lourdes Warwick and Andrew Ferrer I gave loads of 1-2-1's, a dem evening at the Caleta Palace and then spent a day filming a documentary style programme about my work with multi- talented broadcaster and presenter Frankie Hatton for GBC which will be aired later in the year.


After an initial studio interview we spent a few hours filming in the tunnels sensing historical info and had some great results so I hope the viewers enjoy watching it as much as I did filming!


I can't wait to go back in April 2009......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, it's me Frankie just to thank you for the work during your time in Gibraltar. Particularly on the Demonstration which was great to see and the Saturday evening question and answer session for the group here. Good luck and I hope to see you again in 2009.